ANNUAL CONCERT, ADMINISTRATION & INSURANCE LEVY
An Annual Admin levy of $20 per family is charged at the commencement of the year to help cover the costs of receptionist and individual invoicing and for our ongoing data program system. This is added to your first invoice for the year.
Annual accident insurance levy – $10 per student is charged on your first invoice for the year. For details about coverage click on the PDF file under downloads.
Concert Fees – Costumes are hired for the Annual Concert, and are $50 per concert item. Payments are spread out over three equal installments and are due for the first 3 terms. Concert fees are strictly CASH ONLY
Fee Policies & Procedures
1. Individual invoices will be calculated & issued by the second last week of the preceding term.
2. All outstanding fees are due by the third week of the term. Students will NOT be able to participate in class with outstanding fees after this date unless prior arrangement has been made with Katrina.
3. All fees are to be paid by cash or cheque, in a clearly named envelope, with full details of payment, or via EFT with sir name and invoice number detailed, and placed in our drop box at reception.
4. No refund is given for students deciding to cease classes before the end of term.
5. New students starting after the commencement of term will be invoiced for the remainder of the term Pro rata
6. We do not issue refunds or discounts for classes missed. However, you are encouraged to enquire about a make up class.